Heart – And Faith – Of An Artist
Posted on June 30, 2009
Filed Under Focus on the Family Broadcast
My friend Jeff Caylor was “twitterviewed” by my colleagues over at Boundless. Jeff’s a talented songwriter/musician who is living in Hong Kong, and talks about his faith and his music. Its a quick read – Twitter, after all, keeps things brief – and if you’re interested in art and culture, you might find it interesting.
- Kudos to @BrandonHeath as he leads an acoustic set...and @AmyGrant on BGVs. Two faves! #CMBMomentum http://t.co/pmDIfCkg 13 hrs ago
- @samthedummy Okay, I'll admit...I don't really know how to respond! in reply to samthedummy 16 hrs ago
- Q: What is a felt need (apparent or hidden) of someone near you? How can you be used by God to help? @LysaTerKeurst #CMBMomentum 17 hrs ago
- Content that is excellent will find an audience only if easily found and consumed. Who can afford to be ubiquitous? #radioink #CMBMomentum 1 day ago
- A single mom, packing up to move, heard needed encouragement she could share with her daughter on @MyFocusRadio broadcast #cmbbetter 1 day ago
- More updates...
Buy John’s New Book, “First Time Dad”
Free Resource For New Dads