Help For Angry Moms
Sorry, Dad, we know YOU get angry with your children sometimes. This conversation, though, is especially for Mom. She’ll hear from someone who has struggled with angry eruptions, who has lost her temper and said things she didn’t mean to say, who has felt the guilt and shame of uncontrolled outbursts, who has learned how to say “I’m sorry” to her child. Guys can listen in, of course, but this one is for Mom.
- Where's God? My friend @zekepipher blogs about #theatershooting - citing Tim Keller's biblical perspective. http://t.co/WLBVip4E 2 days ago
- Moving: final tweets of one #theatershooting victim, by @wsj: http://t.co/qyENB2PX Via@spulliam 2 days ago
- Exploring online ad platforms: Seems Google staying on top, all factors considered. #conclave37 #dmr360 2 days ago
- Spoke with Don Godman at Positive Life Radio in Washington earlier today abt #theatershooting in Aurora. Their site: http://t.co/SS6Zsgqg 2 days ago
- Our God does care: In my distress I called upon the LORD; to my God I cried for help...he heard my cry. Ps 18.6 2 days ago
- More updates...
Buy John’s New Book, “First Time Dad”
Free Resource For New Dads