John Fuller is vice president of Focus on the Family’s Audio and New Media division, leading the team that creates and produces more than a dozen different audio programs. Married since 1984, He and his wife Dena have 6 children.
- @ArlenePellicane Glad you boy got through an auto accident with only bruises. Must have been a scary time for your family! in reply to ArlenePellicane 5 hrs ago
- Praying for my dear daughter, Saige, who now has 16 stitches in her leg after a biking accident. Poor thing! She is in good spirits, though. 2 days ago
- RT @johnpiper: "This is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word." Isaiah 66:2 5 days ago
- RT @bobhutchins: Ad Age: What Ads Do Men Notice and What Ads Annoy? http://t.co/AR76jB5A 6 days ago
- RT @randyalcorn: "…continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard" (Col 1:23). 1 week ago
- More updates...
Buy John’s New Book, “First Time Dad”
Free Resource For New Dads